Welcome to NYSC's Ordering System
2016-17 Uniforms-Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do I need to order a Full Uniform Kit? Yes, ALL PLAYERS, returning and new, are required to order the 2016-17 NYSC Full Uniform Kit.The uniform is meant to last 2 years so please consider this when selecting sizes. Click on Uniforms 2016-17 tab to view and order uniforms.
2. Can I order additional quantities of uniform items? Yes, you can order additional quantities in some of the items such as practice shirts, shorts and socks, and game shorts and socks. Click on Uniforms 2016-17 tab to view and order uniforms and additional items.
3. Is the uniform the same as last season? The uniforms and other items for 2016-17 are new designs. The only items that are the same as last season are the navy practice shorts and navy practice socks.
4. What is the deadline to order the full uniform kit and additional items? Uniform orders must be completed by June 15, 2016. If you do not order by the deadline, you will not be guaranteed your size or timely delivery.
5. What items are included in the Full Uniform Kit?
- Home Kit (Sky blue jersey, white shorts and sky blue socks)
- Away Kit (Navy jersey, navy shorts and navy socks)
- Pre-Game Shirt (grey)
- Warm Up Jacket and Pants (Navy jacket and black pants)
- Hoodie (Blue)
- Practice Kit (2 pink shirts, 2 navy shorts and 2 navy socks)
6. How do I determine what size to order and who do I contact if I have a question regarding sizes? The uniform is meant to last 2 years so please consider this when selecting the size. Please take note there are both youth (Y) and adult (A) sizes. It is your responsibility to ensure you have the correct sizing. If you are unsure of sizing, you can try on samples at Kapp's World Wide of Soccer located at 168 E Boston Post Rd, Mamaroneck, NY 10543, (914) 698-7705.
7. Is there a uniform policy? Yes. NYSC strives to elevate the Club to be among the top in the country. This applies to all we do both on the field and off. Before any scout or outsider watches us play or meets us, they will see us. It is important that every player looks like they are part of the club. Consistency and professionalism is key. Listed below is the uniform guidelines for players:
Uniform kit items which may be worn before and/or during TRAINING:
- Pink training shirt
- Navy shorts (no substitutes)
- Navy socks (no substitutes)
- Blue NYSC hoodie
- Black warm-up pants
Uniform kit items which may be worn before and/or during GAMES / TOURNAMENTS:
- White Kit: Light blue jersey, white game shorts & white and blue socks
- Navy Kit: Navy jersey, navy game shorts & navy and white socks
- Grey warm-up shirt (worn only during warm-ups before games and/or tournaments)
- Navy warm up jacket and black pants
- NO SUBSTITUTES
Cold/Wet Weather items:
- White long sleeve compression shirt for the White kit
- Navy long sleeve compression shirt for the Navy kit
- NYSC Hats, Ear or Neck Warmers
- NYSC Rain Jackets
Spirit Wear other than those item listed above MAY NOT be worn during training and/or games/tournaments unless listed above. Jewelry MAY NOT be worn during training or games/tournaments.
8. Can I request a player number? No. Player numbers will be reviewed and assigned by the Club for the 2016-17 season. Current boys player numbers may change to avoid conflict with other players because of movement among some teams and realignment of age groups. Current girls player numbers will likely change because of realignment of age groups and integration of FC Elite. Numbers will be given to players based on position, seniority and years with Club. You do not need to include the player number when you order your uniform. The number will automatically be added to all uniform items.
9. Can I return items in the uniform kit or additional items? All orders are final. There are STRICTLY NO RETURNS. It is your responsibility to ensure you have the correct sizing. Any items that need to be reordered will be at the member's expense.
10. Is there a shipping cost and when will I receive the items that I ordered? There is NO SHIPPING cost for uniforms. The uniforms will be distributed in August for all teams playing in the fall prior to the start of the 2016-17 season by the uniform and team parent coordinators. Uniforms for the older teams will be distributed in November during the first week of team training.
11. Who do I contact if I have questions and/or issues ordering the uniform? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding uniforms.
12. How do I place my order and checkout? Once you have finished shopping you will be shown YOUR SHOPPING CART CONTENTS. Confirm all details. If your information is correct click CHECKOUT. You will then need to login with your account used in previous years to order a uniform or create a new account. Once you confirm billing information, check to see that all details are correct and then click on Continue Checkout. If your order is correct, Click CONFIRM ORDER. That is your final step. If any items are incorrect, go back to the appropriate screen and make corrections.
13. Do I need to set up an account? We recommend that you login with the account / email used in previous years to order uniforms. If you are a new member, you may create a new account. Once logged in, you will be able to view your order history. If you have forgotten your password, please use the Forgot Password link to receive a new password. THIS IS NOT THE SAME USER NAME AS THE ONE YOU USE FOR REGISTRATION.
14. Is there a coupon or any discount code? There is only a coupon code for the Developmental Group Practice Kit. Please enter coupon code if available for use. Proceed to Payment and your Discount Code should be redeemed if available. If all details are correct then click on Continue Checkout.